|Casey Brunke P.E., City Engineer
Cape Girardeau City Council
Motion to accept the street extension, sanitary sewer extension, waterline extension, and storm sewer infrastructure to serve Walden Park Phase 3.
The public improvements for Walden Park Phase 3 are complete and ready to be accepted into the City system including:
- Eight inch SDR-35 PVC sanitary sewer main was extended by 1,060 LF and 8 manholes constructed.
- Eight inch water main was extended by 760 LF and six inch water main was extended by 408 LF.
- Storm sewer was extended by 480 LF (15 inch RCP) and 88 LF (18 inch RCP).
- Pine Hill Spur and Flint's Pond Alley were both extended for a total of 2,700 LF.
- Mary MackAlley and Hopscotch Alley were both extended for a total of 1,406 LF.
These improvements were inspected by City Staff and were completed generally in accordance with the approved plans. Sidewalks for the street are being constructed as each lot is developed. Escrow is being held until these public improvements are completed.
Staff recommends the Council accept by motion the street, sanitary sewer, storm sewer, and waterline extensions into the City System.